Industry Job Opportunities
We provide space for the posting of relevant opportunities to our operations management community. Any job opportunity, that is relevant to our discipline, can be posted on this site.
Employment Posting Procedure
The following procedure will be used when a request is made for an employment posting. Any company employing at least one member of our APICS Chapter can submit a posting. The following is a list of minimum requirements for any posting:
- Any and all requests must be made by electronic methods. This includes MS Word or text files. No hardcopy postings will be accepted. Files must be emailed to the chapter’s web master: Webmaster
- Posting must be in the field of materials, resource management, purchasing, or logistics etc…
- Posting must include Contact Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Email address, etc…
- Posting must reference APICS Certification.
- Size of the job posting will be limited to the first 50 words in the newsletter but the full posting will be included on the web page.
- Reasonable care will be taken to avoid spelling mistakes, but no editing will be performed on the posting.
The posting will run one month in the newsletter and two months on the web page unless other arrangements are made with the BOD. Postings must be submitted by the first Thursday of every month in order to be included in the next newsletter.
A panel of three board members will review each posting via email before it is published. If the posting is not accepted an email message will be sent to the requestor with the reasons for the disqualification.
Advancing Productivity, Innovation,
and Competitive Success